TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Whoa! Studios Terms & Conditions page. This page covers our Live Show Terms & Conditions for ticket holders as well as Terms & Conditions for use of our Urban Playground and Wet Park.
This website does not include, should not be considered, and shall not be interpreted as a complete and comprehensive statement of all our rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures and similar matters and other information. If you have additional questions, please ask. This website is intended as an overview or guide to assist each guest in the park or who intends or wishes to enter the park or who uses or intends or wishes to use, enter, board or experience any attraction.
Live Show Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check the information contained in the acknowledgement of order and the tickets is accurate prior to your attendance at the Show.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether a Show has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If a Show is canceled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Show.
- Unless otherwise indicated in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders, will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue to eject you from the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the Show, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with venue).
- The venue accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Reserved seating sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference – in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
- Our minimum occupancy for each show is 25. If this occupancy isn’t met we will endeavour to contact ticket holders.
- Refund and Return Policy
To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting the application of New Zealand Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees, the Company’s liability to you in connection with the purchase or use of any products or services obtained from this Site is limited to either:
(a) replacement of those products or services; or
(b) a refund of the cost of purchase of those products and services.
Refunds or exchanges are not available where you simply change your mind, or where you have mistakenly purchased the wrong ticket or where you do not have a receipt for the products or services.
To the extent permitted by law:
(a) The Company (including its related bodies corporate and affiliates), its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability to you and any other persons who use a product or service you have purchased from this Site including liability for any consequential loss or damage, indirect, incidental, special damages, or loss of business or profits; and
(b) you agree that the Company may retain any booking fees or other incidental costs such as postage incurred in issuing a refund.
Inflatable attractions terms & conditions
Fair Use Policy
Whoa! Studios Venue Rules
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in illegal, disruptive or offensive behaviour. For your safety and the safety of other please refrain from running.
- For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce vapour or smoke are not allowed within the Whoa! Studios complex.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a Guest 14 years or older to enter the park.
- Please follow safety guidelines for each attraction as exhibited by park staff. Access to each attraction depends upon the safety rules for each attraction.
- Whoa! Studios playgrounds & structures cater for children
- Adults are not permitted to play on our equipment, however we understand at times they may be required to support and supervise younger children playing. Adults are requested to supervise their children at all times.
- Running is fun, but it can be a hazard: Please ensure your children do not run in our playground
- Any child found left on the premises without a guardian will be handed over to the appropriate authorities without exception.
- Please report all accidents to our management team.
- Whoa! Studios accepts no responsibilities for injuries, nor will it entertain any claims for damages, resulting from the use of the playground.
- Whoa! Studios accepts no responsibilities for lost or stolen articles.
- Whoa! Studios is not a childcare centre. Although we take the utmost care to supply a safe and secure environment for all children to play in, the ultimate responsibility for those children remains that of their parent or caregiver.
- No alcohol to be brought into the complex. Our Eatery is fully licensed.
- All children must be wearing wristbands at all times while playing on our playgrounds
- Park attendants will ask to see children’s bands and will be enforcing the times shown on each.